Home » Terms and Conditions
BuildersNet User Agreement
ANY PERSON ACCESSING THE BuildersNet WEB SITE AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Copyright: All materials published on this site (including but not limited to images, text, illustrations and audio clips) are protected by copyright laws and are owned or controlled by BuildersNet, or third party providers of the materials. The materials are provided solely for the personal non-commercial, or commercial use of registered users of BuildersNet AND may NOT be resold. Any copying, further distribution, commercial reselling or non-personal use of the images, texts, programs or other materials found in this site, without the express written consent of BuildersNet or the owner of the intellectual property involved, is strictly prohibited.
- External Links: BuildersNet contains hyperlinks that will let you access other World Wide Web sites. These sites are not under the control of BuildersNet, and we assume no responsibility or liability for any material that may reside in any external web site. BuildersNet does not make any representations regarding the quality of any product or service contained at any such site.
- Content Submission: Certain areas of the BuildersNet web site allow for the exchange of information between User and the web site and BuildersNet, and the User expressly grants BuildersNet the authority and right to use that content in any way.
- Accuracy of Information: BuildersNet endeavours to keep information available on the BuildersNet site accurate. However, BuildersNet makes no guarantee of any kind, either expressed or implied, regarding the quality, accuracy, or validity of the opinions, data and/or information available. User acknowledges that any reliance upon such opinions, data and/or information obtained from or through BuildersNet is at the sole risk of the User.
- Disclaimer: The BuildersNet services and all downloadable software are offered on an "as is" basis, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. The User assumes all responsibility for use of the BuildersNet web site and waives all claims against BuildersNet that may arise from utilisation of this site. Further, BuildersNet shall in no event be liable for any damages or losses, including without limitation, direct, indirect, consequential, special, incidental or punitive damages resulting from or caused by this web site or its content, including without limitation from User's use or inability to use the site, delays in operation or transmission, communications line failure, or any error or omissions in content.
- Indemnity: User agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold BuildersNet, and all officers, directors, owners, agents, information providers, affiliates, licensors and licensees (collectively, "Indemnified Parties") harmless from and against any and all liability and costs incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of any breach of the User Agreement by User or any user of User's account including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys' fees.
- Abuse of Services: User agrees that he/she will not, in any way, modify, move, add to, delete or otherwise tamper with the information contained in BuildersNet, nor will User decompile, reverse engineer, dissemble or otherwise unlawfully use any of the software, copyrighted or trademarked material, trade secrets or other proprietary information contained in BuildersNet.
- General: This User Agreement has been made and shall be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia. Any term, condition, or provision of this Agreement that is determined for any reason to be unlawful, invalid, void or unenforceable, shall not affect any other portion of this Agreement
All rights not specifically granted are reserved to BuildersNet.
- Limited Liability: BuildersNet is not liable for any indirect or consequential or special damages nor for loss of profits or revenue or business interruption arising out of the breach of the terms of this User agreement or arising out of the use of any downloadable files or Software (defective or otherwise).